Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in the following ways:
- Online - contact reception to obtain registration details then follow the link at the top of this page.
- By email - to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post - enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want the prescription posted back to you.
- In person - post the re-order slip attached to your last prescription through the surgery letterbox after clearly marking which items are required
- Via your chemist - by prior arrangement. Items need to be ordered via the chemist at least 3 days before they run out.
Please take part in our campaign and ONLY ORDER WHAT YOU NEED.
Medicines in Scotland: What's the right treatment for me? See www.healthcareimprovementscotland.org/medicinesbooklet.aspx
Patients on repeat medication may be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.